Palestine Update 126
Kairos Easter Alert- 2018
- Fasting is a spiritual process engaging pain and resurrection by Archbishop Atallah Hanna
- Trump’s Declaration on Jerusalem and Its Effects by Dr. Mahdi Abdul Hadi, Chairman of PASSIA, Jerusalem
- Theological reflection on Trump’s speech By Rev. Dr. Mitri Raheb
- Changing Jerusalem through Residency Revocations By: Al-Haq
- When Christ weeps, Luke 19: 41-48 Rev. Dr. Munther Isaac
- From Nakba to Israeli military law, no justice for Palestinian children By Khaled Quzmar, General Director of Defense for Children International – Palestine
- Palestinian Orthopathos by Rev. Dr. Hanna Katanacho
- Christ is risen – He is risen indeed by – Patriarch Michel Sabbah
The alert is a valuable tool to awareness and motivation in the international community. The theological reflections have sharp messages for the Christian community. But just as the Kairos Palestine document itself, impacted all those who had joined the struggle for justice in Palestine, this alert has a universal message too. We urge readers to use and widely disseminate the alert.
Don’t befriend me for a day, and leave me a month. Don’t get close to me if you’re going to leave. Don’t say what you don’t do. Be close or get away.
لا تصاحبني يوماً .. لتهجرني شهراً ولا تقربني .. لتبعدني .. لا تقل ما لا تفعل كُن قريباً .. أو ابتعد.