The Palestinian Red Crescent said today fraidy that its crews treated more than 200 people in Jerusalem and west bank during the clashes broke out in different parts of west bank and occupied Jerusalem including Qalandiya checkpoint, Abu Dis, Anata and Eizariya towns, and in East Jerusalem neighborhoods.
According the Red Crescent the number of casualties in today’s clashes in Jerusalem and the West Bank in total were 3 Martyrs and 391 injures 92 were transferred to hospitals details:
- In Jerusalem Red Crescent crews transfer 2 martyrs Mohammad Sharaf, Mohammad Abu Ghannam and treated 109 injuries.
- IN Qalandia 6 Injured live bullet ,13 injuries and in East Jerusalem ( Al-Ezzariya – Abu Dis) the Red Crescent reported on one martyr Mohammad Lafi , and 2 Injured live bullet 87 injuries
- In Bethlehem: there were clashes at the entrance of the city causing 81 injuries
- Nabi Saleh west of Ramallah: there were 1 injured live bullet & in Qalqilya 31 injuries
- Hebron 8 injured live bullet 20 injuries with tear gas.
- In Tulkarem 31 injuries
- Hawara Nablus 1 injured live bullet 22 injuries and in Salfit 3 injuries were reported according Red Crescent.
Injuries details: Rubber bullets, tear gas, burns, beatings the Red Crescent.